I can vouch for the caramel popcorn--addicting!! I didn't get the frosting recipe from you--can you email it to me again? We took pics this weekend of Shi in your creation. I'll be posting & linking soon--sooooo cute!! love you friend
Thanks for visiting! A bit about me: I've been married for 31 years and our 4 children are now adulting, 2 are married, and we have 2 sweet grandkids! I started this blog when our kids were much younger, and every now and then I make my back to this space to remember and record. I love my family, God, and people. Some of my favs: Pilates, yoga, sewing, knitting, fresh flowers: &fair-trade coffee or a cup of tea.
2 comments:
That is going to be SO CUTE!! Hope to be as good as you someday! :)
I can vouch for the caramel popcorn--addicting!! I didn't get the frosting recipe from you--can you email it to me again? We took pics this weekend of Shi in your creation. I'll be posting & linking soon--sooooo cute!! love you friend
Post a Comment