Friday, June 19, 2009

some sewing.




Most of my sewing projects get spread out to last days and sometimes weeks. I may cut out a pattern one day (sometimes more) and then cut out the pattern pieces from fabric another, and then store them in a giant zip lock bag until I can get to sewing them together. 

This dress for Alli only took about a week. I had the pattern cut out from before (from one of my Japanese craft books) and so all I had to do was iron the fabric (I had washed that before hand-the fabric was originally for a skirt).  And after looking at in it's bag for several days, I made some time to finish it up.

This morning, no time for sewing, we made our first trip out back to pick black raspberries...


1 comment:

Melanie said...

So cute & summery!

Seems like you are always harvesting something--sounds yummy!