Thanks again Abby for hosting five senses friday. This week I tried to pay attention to the "sound" and listening... I think I need to write some of this down as I go through the week.
sight:
-the moon still up before leaving for class each morning

-the seedlings still coming out of the dirt inside, the onions peeking out of the ground outside
-enjoying Noddyboom, and her creative endeavor's this past week.
-finding these great print-offs for making lists at Buttons Magee
sound:
-the whirling noise of my frother each morning while preparing my coffee, the "ching" sound of our pretend swords battling, the creaking of the swing and a buzzing bee on a warmer day, the rain against the house, Morning Edition as we begin our school day, the sewing machine, the hens shuffling as they hear me coming (hoping I am bringing them "treats"), "Mommy, hold my hand, I'll help you run fast!"
-"hurry guys, we are going to be late"
taste:
-Macaroons with ganache, some Jamie Oliver recipes-amazing!
-peanut butter and honey sandwiches, chocolate chip and coconut cookies
touch:
-the dirt as I start for tomatoes, peppers, onions, eggplant, chai basil...
-moving honey suckle, digging up weeds only to find Greek oregano and some missing perennials
smell:

-the fresh mint beginning to grow, oregano, thyme as I walk through them

No comments:
Post a Comment